- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1/2 – 1 cup of nutritional yeast (available at Fruitful Yield and Whole Foods) depending how “cheesy” you like them
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and clean the cauliflower. Cut off and discard stem. Cut the cauliflower up into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic salt and nutritional yeast. Add the cauliflower pieces and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If you want to add a little more “cheese” sprinkle it on top at this time. Bake for one hour and turn 3 times during cooking until each piece has a nice brown coloring. The browner and more caramelized they are the better.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!